Sunday 29 May 2016

THE GYPSY SOULS

Hola...!!!!!
This is my first blog...wheeee!!! lil excited ehh. i dont know from where to start , well m feeling like a little gypsy today the weather is so amazing !! I feel like jumping on my car and look for a new spot to make good pictures. this weather and the gypsy feeling  gives me a instant kick !!! 
just good vibes xoxo !!!
starting with my intro : well folks this is GUROSHEEN !! A teacher by profession,born rebellious ,lil wierd.I have always loved the idea of not being what people expects me to be.I believe in investing on one's self .I love dressing up,but don't believe in following any trends n rules.I m free bird with a gypsy soul .My blog is all about fashion.I have always believed that the more you give of your genuine self  the more beautiful you will be. You don’t need to be the coolest, the thinnest, the best dressed – you just gotta be you.So be connected ma friends and lets c how dis new part of my life works.ya!!excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment